You can help provide scholarships to allied health students in our region.
The Research Foundation offers scholarships to the following students:
- Doctor of physical therapy students at Rockhurst University, University of Kansas, and University of Missouri-Columbia doctoral of physical therapy students
- Radiologoic technology students at Penn Valley Community College School of Radiology and Research Medical Center School of Radiology
- Nuclear medicine technology students at Research Medical Center School of Nuclear Medicine Technology and University of Kansas Medical Center Nuclear Medicine Certificate Program
- Radiation therapy students at Washburn University Radiation Therapy Certificate Program
- Medical assistant students at Concorde Career College – Kansas City and Mid-America Nursing & Allied Health Institute
- Laboratory science students completing their internship at Research Medical Center
Get updates on our allied health scholarships.
The Research Foundation has awarded $48,500 in scholarships to allied health students studying physical therapy, radiologic technology, and nuclear medicine technology in the Kansas City region.
The Research Foundation is inviting regional allied health students to apply for a number of scholarships.