You can help provide scholarships to allied health students in our region.
The Research Foundation offers scholarships to the following students:
- Doctor of physical therapy students at Rockhurst University, University of Kansas, and University of Missouri-Columbia doctoral of physical therapy students
- Radiologoic technology students at Penn Valley Community College School of Radiology and Research Medical Center School of Radiology
- Nuclear medicine technology students at Research Medical Center School of Nuclear Medicine Technology and University of Kansas Medical Center Nuclear Medicine Certificate Program
- Radiation therapy students at Washburn University Radiation Therapy Certificate Program
- Laboratory science students completing their internship at Research Medical Center
Get updates on our allied health scholarships.
The Research Foundation has awarded $21,650 in scholarships to allied health students studying radiation therapy, radiologic technology, and nuclear medicine technology in the Kansas City region.
The Research Foundation has awarded $27,000 in scholarships to students studying physical therapy in the Kansas City region.