You can help provide scholarships to allied health students in our region.
The Research Foundation offers scholarships to the following students:
- Doctor of physical therapy students at Rockhurst University, University of Kansas, and University of Missouri-Columbia doctoral of physical therapy students
- Radiologoic technology students at Penn Valley Community College School of Radiology and Research Medical Center School of Radiology
- Nuclear medicine technology students at Research Medical Center School of Nuclear Medicine Technology and University of Kansas Medical Center Nuclear Medicine Certificate Program
- Radiation therapy students at Washburn University Radiation Therapy Certificate Program
- Medical assistant students at Concorde Career College – Kansas City
Get updates on our allied health scholarships.
The Research Foundation is inviting regional allied health students to apply for a number of scholarships.
Students enrolled in the Research Medical Center Schools of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine were awarded scholarships from The Research Foundation.