Support our health-centered programs.
Make a contribution and provide resources to health care students, health care professionals, patients, or people in the Kansas City community. Select the program you wish you make a donation to below.
Your gift could improve the health of our community by:
- Supporting local nursing and allied health students pursuing careers in health care with a scholarship
- Helping prevent traumatic injuries and deaths among youth through our lifesaving ThinkFirst and YTOP programs
- Assisting low-income cancer patients through Verda's Place or the Dr. Kelley Young Memorial Fund
- Bringing medical experts to Kansas City to provide continuing education to physicians, nurses, and allied health professionals at our symposiums
- Providing nursing faculty at area universities and colleges more opportunities to learn and grow through professional development